Friday, February 26, 2010

Truth

Today I went to AEDC for mountain bike ride before work. While riding, sometimes my mind wonders a little. First, I started thinking that I haven't came up with names for my new bikes. So I made a mental note to think of names later. Then I started thinking about how sometimes I have to be nice when I don't want to be, and often I have to say things are great, when maybe I disagree. And...how I wish I could always tell the Truth, about how I really feel. Truth...what a great name for my mountain bike! Truth stands for me, and how I feel inside, and even how my training with show this season! Truth will prevail!

As far as my ride, I did about 30 minutes on the trail, and decided I was tired of riding on buttery trails, so I did about another 1.5 hrs on the road.

Other notable events this week, include my inaugural Wednesday cooking. I made a Mexican lasagna for my family, and by looking at the small amount left over I can say that it was delicious! Next week, I'm thinking chicken marsala. I want to start cooking more, and even preparing meals to take with me to races, so I can have more control on what I eat before and after races. Not to mention save $$$$

I also started my compost pile, and am doing lots of research on gardening. I can't wait to plant my garden, and have fresh veggies in my backyard!!!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment