Monday, February 22, 2010

Awesome weather..finally!!




This past weekend and today, I got to take advantage of this amazing weather! No rain, snow, sleet, ice, or sub 25 degrees. Only plenty of sunshine! And... I got to ride my new mountain bike! All I can say is fast! This bike is incredible, by far the nicest mountain bike I've ever been on (and I've been out quiet a few over the past couple years)! The mountain bike trails at Sewanee drain well, so I did all my weekend riding there. The Perimeter trail wraps around the domain of University of the South. It is approximately 20 miles per loop, and all but the last few miles are accessible by bike. This place is absolutely gorgeous! If I have to live at home for awhile, I definitely won't be complaining about the trails, or even the road biking in this area.






No comments:

Post a Comment