Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Bike!




I got to pick up my new Project One Madone Saturday. Jeff helped me with adjusting the bike fit, and Sunday we were off to the Foothills Parkway for my first ride! It was way colder than we expected it to be. There was ice along the parkway, but it was closed to motor traffic. Yay! More room for us! The bike was incredible, it was so smooth compared to my Giant TCR. I'm so happy to finally upgrade. We ended up doing around 4 hours, it was so much fun and lots of climbing. Monday, we did a little recovery ride from Jeff's house. Jeff and I must have ate something bad. While I was driving back home, Jeff called and told me that he started throwing up. About an hour after I got home I got sick, and stayed up all night hugging the toilet! Worst feeling ever! Tuesday I stayed in the recliner all day trying to recover. Today, I can eat again! But I still haven't regained my regular appetite. It's amazing when you get sick, you realize how lucky you are to feel so great most days!

No comments:

Post a Comment