Thursday, November 25, 2010

My next bicycle will be a lawn mower bicycle


A few days ago I was joking around with Jeff about what I would be getting him for X-mas. I told him the needed a lawn mower, which lead me on a search for an energy efficient mower. I found many of these machines have been made, so maybe, I could create my own!
Other news, Happy Thanksgiving! I am happy to be home with my family. And..extra time to ride my bike.
I have 4 more exams within the next 3 weeks before the end of the semester. Study, study, and try to plan for next semester. I am still trying to get into one class I need for next semester.
I've also been trying to plan for the 2011 race season. I hope to do a few different races from last season, but it's a little frustrating that pretty much all the Big races are on the West coast. I'm not really in a financial situation to fly across the country to race my mountain bike...bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment